For more info:
Guylian Belgian Chocolate
What I say:
Chocolate is chocolate is chocolate UNLESS it's Guylian Belgian Chocolate Truffles! I love all things chocolate so when I got the chance to review Guylian Belgian Chocolate it was a dream come true. Yes, I can and will eat Guylian Belgian Chocolate every day and be fat and happy with it and I invite you to do the same. When you take a bite, the creamy smooth fillings from the truffles just melt in your mouth. Yummy…. This is a high-quality chocolate! This chocolate at first glance is to pretty to eat, but yes I got over that rather quickly if there is a chocolate heaven this is it-Yep heaven on earth I tell you!
This chocolate is so smooth and creamy, they would make the perfect gift---THE PERFECT GIFT TO YOURSELF!! Nope sorry these are too good to share so you will have to get your own. And Guylian Belgian Chocolate would like to send 1 lucky lucky fan what is listed below!
Giveaway: US Only Please
One winner (1) will receive the following products, or similar:
One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Original Chocolate Truffles
Two - 6 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
Four - 2 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
No Sugar Added Chocolate Bars—Milk and Dark Chocolate (one bar of each)
One- 16 piece Vanilla Cream Truffles - Limited Edition
a Rafflecopter giveaway What they say:
Artisanal Belgian Chocolate – The Best in the World
When it comes to gourmet chocolate, Belgian chocolate delivers the world’s best chocolate experience. It is the meticulous attention to detail and old world traditions used by Belgian Master Chocolatiers that creates the superior gourmet chocolates Belgium is known for. Belgium has more than 2,000 chocolate shops throughout the country. That’s one chocolate shop every 6 square miles!
- Only the finest ingredients are used to make Belgian chocolate
- Belgian chocolate uses 100% pure cocoa butter with a melt-point that allows the chocolate to melt perfectly in your mouth
- Belgian chocolate is processed, known as conching, to a maximum fineness resulting in a heavenly creamy chocolate texture
- Belgian chocolate always has a well-balanced set of flavours, gradually developing and then enduring for a full sensory experience
- Belgian Chocolatiers strict adherence to true old world artisanal craftsmanship and time-honored Belgian chocolate-making techniques
A disclaimer and disclosure:
* I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *
|2013 holiday gift guide|