What I say:
The beauty of pearls the functionality of a baby teether all in one. I chose The black strand for the classic look and it's ability to pretty much match anything. If you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift here it is. A gift for mommy and baby at the same time. It's fashion jewelry for mommy and a teether for baby-BRILLIANT! It's pretty much the perfect pairing-babies always like to play with their mommy's jewelry Beabies Round Teething Necklace and Bracelet make that possible without the worry. Beabies Round Teething Necklace and Bracelet it is safe for baby to put in their mouth and chew on. It's easy to clean because you can put it in the dishwasher and it can also be put in the freezer! I love the fact that they come in 4 different colors to match pretty much anything from classic to colorful.
- SAFE FOR BABY: The teething necklace and bracelet are made of 100% food grade silicone and is BPA-Free, FDA approved, PVC-Free, Latex-Free, Rubber-Free, Lead-Free silicone. It contains no vinyl, phthalates, plastic, nitrosamines, cadmium, or heavy metals. They are taste and smell-free. 100% safe for your infant.
- SOOTHES TEETHING PAIN: Forget about toxic remedies like teething gel and tablets. Soft, chewy beads provide natural pain relief for your baby's teeth. It can also be frozen or placed in the freezer so your little one can chew on cold beads.
- LOOKS GREAT ON MOMMY: Moms can wear this teething bling like jewelry. Available in different colors, they can be matched to your outfit. Better than baltic amber and great alternative to teether toys and animals like Sophie the giraffe, teething bibs, pacifier, blanket, towel, books, ring, keys or toothbrush.
- KEEPS BABY OCCUPIED: Like a toy, it can keep your baby entertained while being held or carried. It can keep your baby from pulling your hair or face while nursing.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and
A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *