The Wine Bar
Blade and Bow Whiskey
I. W. Harper Whiskey
The gift of spirits is a great gift during the holiday season, any season for that matter. While the head mama elf at Wrapped Up N U is not considered a wine connoisseur the folks at The Wine Bar make the process a lot more simple. The Wine Bar website makes it easy to find the perfect fit because their selections are listed by brand, wine + dine, style and black label.
The Wine Bar folks were kind enough to send us a couple of bottles from the Chateau La Paws collection.
The Pinot Noir California $12.99
- A velvety, rich Pinot Noir with layers or berries, caramel and coconut.
- French and American oak add layers of vanilla and spice to the expressive fruit.
- Pair this approachable Pinot Noir with roasted pork loin, duck breast in cherry chutney or a simple BLT.
- A charming Chardonnay that pleases with its tropical fruit, sweet citrus and warm vanilla-oak tones.
- This wine would be great drunk on its own.
- Pairs well with shellfish or flounder in a citrus buerre blanc, grilled veggies and salads.
I was so impressed with the packaging Chateau La Paws, how cute is it that they feature a pup on the bottles? Please click here to learn more about each that is on the bottles. They proudly support NO KILL shelters around the country and the labels feature a rotating cast of adorable shelter dogs to draw attention to the great cause. As a family that has 3 pups of our own that were rescues this pulls at our hearts. These wines would make the PERFECT gift to the animal lovers in your life this holiday season and throughout the year.
I was also sent a bottle each of Blade and Bow Whiskey-It is a straight bourbon whiskey and I.W. Harper Whiskey. I am just not much of a drinker unless it's a "girly" drink. But my husband really liked both of these and they has a smooth and rich flavor. He tried them straight and mixed with coke.
Regardless if you you are looking for the perfect refresher to give during the holidays or new years they have you covered.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * I received one or more of these product in exchange for a review. I was compensated with product for my reviews however, all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.