- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dove
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/dove
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/dove/
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/dove
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/dove
I've partnered with Dove to tell you about the new Dove Oil Collection featuring their
Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash, with a unique combination of Moroccan Argan Oil, Dove’s mildest cleansers and NutriumMoisture technology, nourishes by replenishing nutrients lost during cleansing to leave your skin feeling softer and smoother.
Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar gently cleanses and cares for your skin while helping you shower away dry skin. Made with Dove’s signature mild formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and Moroccan Argan Oil, it nurtures your skin, especially when it’s feeling dry.
Did you know?
- Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash replenishes 12x more skin natural nutrients than competitors NEW Dove Dry Oil range with Moroccan Argan oil, which nourishes and protects from dry skin in the shower
- The Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar contains ¼ moisturizing cream and Moroccan Argan Oil to gently cleanse and care for your skin
- Dove Dry Oil collection features a nourishing formula with Moroccan Argan oil to gently cleanse & help replenish nutrients to the skin.
- The Dove Dry Oil collection features soother, warm notes to transform your shower experience into an exotic escape.
- Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash goes beyond basic moisturizing to address one of women’s biggest skin concerns - dry skin - to help women nourish and protect their dry skin.
- Afterall-softer, smoother skin is something every woman desire, however, 1 in 3 women suffer from dry skin.
- Oils help maintain elasticity as well as keep skin hydrated.
Sold at Mass Food and Drug retailers nationwide starting March 2016.
- Body Wash: 22 fl. oz. / SRP $6.99
- Beauty Bar: 2 pack / SRP $3.79
Dove has always been a part of my skin care and beauty routine, and I am now blessed to be sharing this fabulous line with my own daughter.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product or payment for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.