The future is here and it’s better than ever! Imagine walking onto campus with this streamlined, hard
Each ZIPIT Hard Shell Backpack is approximately 11.8 inches (300mm) in length, 16.5 inches (420mm) in height, and 6 inches (150mm) in depth. It’s been created with care to include a host of features like:
Room for a 14” laptop
An interior organizer
Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
Comfortable, padded back
Be among the first to try out this innovative hard shell backpack and be sure to tell your family and friends. If you’re looking for a memorable gift, look no further than this practical backpack with 8 unique designs to choose from.
ZIPIT would like to inspire each and every customer to: Unzip Your Mind and Never Stop Dreaming!
Please visit our website to learn more about our company and see what’s new. While you’re there, please register your purchase so we can put you on our list for a full Lifetime Warranty program against manufacturer defects.
Thank you for choosing ZIPIT!
Buy it NOW
- Hard shell - keep your laptop, School Supplies and personal Items safe and sound inside the protective hard shell exterior of this Super cool backpack with zipper closure.
- Padded back system & adjustable straps - extra padding over the shoulders and entire back area, adds comfort exactly where you need it. No
- Stay organized - the inside is like an Office on the go with various sections so there's a place for everything!
- 8 cool designs - there's something for everyone from sleek grey to bold, colorful Graphic patterns that are irresistibly stylish. Choose your favorite or collect them all.
- Lifetime warranty - your Zipit hard shell backpack comes with our lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. See our website to learn more and to register your purchase.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product or payment for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.