The post is brought to you by Activate by Bloglovin and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
This year we are thrilled to be teaming up with Nature’s Harvest® and Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks to bring you tips for back to school.
- Bedtimes: We try to start our school bedtime schedules 2 weeks or more before the school year starts. That's really hard since our children's age range from 14 to 9. It's vital that a child gets enough sleep.
- Meet the teachers: We are blessed that out schools hold a meet the teachers day. This is great for children that might stress over who's class they will be in. It's also a great time parents to collect information as a supply list, class rules etc.
- If your children take their lunch to school prepare a menu. A menu makes it easy to make sure you have everything on hand to make the lunches your children will need. We like to buy a wide range of products so we can change things up. Nature’s Harvest® and Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks is a must because they do offer a wide range of products and flavors that our children love. We also find it easiest to buy snack size bags and portion out the servings of fruits and vegetables for the week.
- Homework: As soon as we pick up our children from school we ask about homework. Our children start on their homework as soon as they get home most days. We find it's best for our children to go ahead and get it done so they can relax the rest of the night. But we also understand that can't happen every day. We take into account after school activities like Boy Scouts, marching band, chorus, and golf practice. At times we have to be flexible and get things done on the go.
- Clothes: We really try to stress to our children to go ahead and pick out what you are going to wear the next day the night before. It really helps if we are running late.
- Keep it simple: Try your best not to over schedule and don't stress over the small stuff. We tell our children tomorrow is always another day to do great things.
Wishing you the best for back to school from your friends at Wrapped Up N U, Nature’s Harvest® Bread & Entenmann’s® Little Bites™. What are some of your best tips for getting back on track for back to school?
Make Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks and Nature’s Harvest® breads the life of their lunchbox. Right now, you can enter for your chance to win a $10,000 savings bond in the “Life of the Lunchbox” sweepstakes. Nature’s Harvest® Bread & Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ Snacks can help any family make finding a balance between nutritious and sensible choices easy.
To stay up to date on all the news and information make sure to follow Nature’s Harvest® via Facebook and their Website for all of the latest news, product information and savings available. Also, be sure to follow Entenmann’s® Little Bites™ snacks via Facebook and their website for more information.