Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays add some holiday cheer with CRANBERRY SPICE MOONSHINE and EVERCLEAR. This holiday season is CRANBERRY SPICE MOONSHINE made with EVERCLEAR is a must have for all your festivities!
Remember alcoholic beverages are only intended for those 21 or older. Drink responsibly and do NOT drink and drive.
1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
6 cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon whole cloves
½ teaspoon whole allspice berries
2 whole nutmeg, quartered
3 cups apple cider
½ gallon cranberry juice
1 (750 ml) bottle Everclear®
1. Roughly chop cranberries, combine with Everclear® in a large, sealable container.
2. Steep one week in the refrigerator.
3. Once steeped, combine cranberry juice, cider and spices in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let sit another 30 minutes or until cool.
5. Strain both mixtures into a large, sealable container.
6. Gift and enjoy responsibly. May be served warm or chilled.
Please use caution when making this delicious holiday beverage. Everclear® is highly flammable, so it and the cranberry infusion should be kept away from the stovetop or other heat sources. Once it’s been diluted with the cranberry juice and cider mixture, it can be safely heated.
If a more intense spice flavor is desired, you can increase the quantity of spices or mull time.
Check out our free Cranberry Spice Moonshine gift tags.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received one or more of this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.