My husband and I have been fans of Emeril for years and have often talked about visiting his restaurant some day. So imagine how neat it was to tell my husband he would be walking in Emeril's shoes. Yes, you heard me correctly! Bam! It's Emeril Lagasse Footwear!
Emeril Lagasse Canal Men's
Men's Emeril Lagasse Slip Resistant Sneakers. BAM! Discover the work and safety shoes you need in the Emeril Lagasse Canal! These sneakers will keep you comfortable from sun up to sun down with a molded memory foam comfort insole, slip-resistant rubber outsole for superior traction on wet and greasy surfaces, and NeverWet® water and stain resistant system to repel liquid and food.
- Molded memory foam insole provides 24 hour comfort
- Leather upper
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Molded EVA midsole provides maximum support
- Water and stain resistant NeverWet® system repels liquid and food
- Slip-resistant groove pattern outsole provides superior traction on wet and greasy surfaces
- B.A.M. (Balanced Active Movement) technology
- Odor resistant lining with Agion technology to keep feet fresh
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort
My husband is on his feet all day, so these are the perfect shoe for him. My husband said he can't believe what a differece these shoes have made to his feet and back. They are like walking on a cloud. They are both comfortable and stylish, everything you would except from an Emeril design. We all know Emeril is a busy man and is always on the go. He wanted to develop shoes for both Men and Women who work in the restaurant industry – but wanted them fashionably enough so that you would want to wear them in your own kitchen.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.