As a blogger sometimes I receive a product that makes me say...."WOW"! That was my reaction when I opened the Chef's Vision Knives. They are truly a work of art and seem too pretty to use. Every since I received them I have been looking for a way to display them in my kitchen as a work of art. We are currently in the process of remodeling out kitchen. I keep thinking is it wrong to want redesign your kitchen around a knife set? Just know our kitchen will include a magnetic strip. Since the blades are made from stainless steel it will make them easy to display. Each scene on the knives looks like a painting and the colors are bold and vibrant. Not only are these knives beautiful, they are also very SHARP. The knives also have a comfortable weight to them and are well balanced. The handles are well made and provide an excellent grip even with wet hands. The set includes an 8" Chef Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Slicing Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 5" Utility Knife and 3.5" Paring Knife with LUXURY GIFT BOX for easy storage or gift giving. These would make the perfect addition to your Easter get together and will surely be the talk of the table. They are ideal present for weddings, birthdays, holidays or any special occasion! The current list price for the set is $49.99(subject to change). The set is dishwasher safe or can be washed by hand.
- Made with high-quality razor-sharp stainless steel blades
- Superior non-stick coating for effortless and precise cutting
- Dishwasher safe, for easy and hygienic cleaning
- Ergonomic handles assure a stronger grip and smoother cutting action
- FDA/LFGB/SGS/EC/DGCCRF-approved to ensure safe food preparation
- Enhances your kitchen with gorgeous scenes from the world over
- The perfect set to slice fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, and bread
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.