Hershey's and Easter are a perfect match. As a girl, I can always remember waking up Easter morning to a basket filled with Hershey's treats. Now, being a mom of 3, I continue that same tradition. I have also loved seeing the new additions of flavors over the years. There is just nothing like the rich, creamy, smooth goodness of Hershey's chocolate. My family was thrilled to receive a selection of new products along with an assortment of Hershey Easter classics.
New Easter Basket Must-Haves
- Hershey-Ets Pastel Cane – This Easter, grab a Hershey-Ets Pastel Cane or two when building festive and fun Easter baskets! These cheerful candy coated milk chocolates are available in two colors making them the perfect basket-inspired treats for boys and girls. Available in 1.4-oz cane (SRP $1.00)
- Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans Cane – You can now enjoy Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans’ vibrant Easter colors outside the candy dish and in a fun cane, sure to stand out in your Easter basket. Available in 1.4-oz cane (SRP $1.00)
- Kisses Deluxe Easter Bunny Gift Box – These hazelnut-filled Kisses Deluxe Candies displayed in a bunny-shaped box make for the perfect Easter gift for that special bunny in your life. Available in 4.63-oz. box (SRP $7.99)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny –Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny is here to help spread the fresh feeling of spring with its creamy Reese’s signature peanut butter filling making for a great Easter Basket stuffer for Reese’s fanatics. Available in 1.2-oz. package (SRP $1.00)
- Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs Assortment – Having trouble picking your favorite Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs? Worry no more with Cadbury Mini Crème Egg Assortment, includingCadbury Mini Crème Eggs and Cadbury Mini Caramel Eggs. Enjoy the delicious crème egg taste now and save some for later. Available in 4.4-oz. bag (SRP $3.50)
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs – These creamy marshmallow filled eggs covered in smooth milk chocolate will make every bunny happy. Available in 3.9-oz. and 5.4-oz. bags (SRP $4.39)
- Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs King Size – A must-have this Easter season got itself a makeover in a BIG way. A classic fan favorite, Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, is now available in a delicious white crème. Available in 2.4-oz. bag (SRP $1.88)
- *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg – An Easter favorite comes to life this season with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg. This three-dimensional egg is filled with Reese’s signature Peanut Butter, covered in creamy milk chocolate making it a great Easter basket addition. Available in 1.2-oz. egg (SRP $0.74)
- *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg 5 Pack – This multi-pack allows you to enjoy a 3-D egg filled with Reese’s signature peanut butter dipped in a creamy milk chocolate now and save the rest for another time. Available in 6-oz. package (SRP $3.48)
- *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs - A reinvented fan favorite hits shelves this Easter. Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs provide the sweet taste of Reese’s signature peanut butter, dipped in a delicious white crème. Available in 10.8-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
- *Exclusively Sold at Target* Cadbury Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs – This Easter season, a new tasty addition comes to the Cadbury Mini Crème Egg flavors, Chocolate Crunch & Crème. These mini treats make great toppers to cupcakes or crafts with your kids. Available in 9-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
- *Exclusively Sold at Target* Reese’s Gold Eggs - Be sure to find the Golden Egg this Easter with Reese’s Gold Eggs. The eye-catching foils will make finding them in your Easter egg hunt even sweeter. Available in 10-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
- Cadbury Crème Egg – A rich milk chocolate shell of Cadbury Crème Egg holds the creamy goodness every bunny is hunting for this spring. Don’t forget this Easter basket staple. Available in a 1.2-oz. egg (SRP $0.94)
- Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies – A classic Easter dessert now comes bite-sized. Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies capture the taste of carrot cake in just one candy. Now available nationally in 7-oz. and 9-oz. bags (SRP $4.39)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg – Reese’s signature peanut butter is transformed into an egg shape and dipped into creamy milk chocolate to create the ultimate Easter treat. Available as 1.2-oz. egg (SRP $0.92)
Don’t forget to check out the Reese’s Locator Tool to see where you can pick up the classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs near you.
The Hershey Company’s Easter products are now available at retailers nationwide while supplies last. The Cadbury Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs and Reese’s Gold Eggs are available at Target, and the Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg 5 Pack, Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg, and Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs are available at Walmart.
About The Hershey Company
The Hershey Company, headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world through its chocolate, sweets, mints and other great-tasting snacks. Hershey has approximately 18,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company has more than 80 brands around the world that drive more than $7.4 billion in annual revenues, including such iconic brand names as Hershey's, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Jolly Rancher, Ice Breakers and Brookside. Building on its core business, Hershey is expanding its portfolio to include a broader range of delicious snacks. The company remains focused on growing its presence in key international markets while continuing to extend its competitive advantage in North America.
At Hershey, goodness has always been about more than delicious products. For more than 120 years, Hershey has been committed to operating fairly, ethically and sustainably. Hershey founder, Milton Hershey, created the Milton Hershey School in 1909 and since then the company has focused on giving underserved children the skills and support they need to be successful. Today, the company continues this social purpose through 'Nourishing Minds,' a global initiative that provides basic nutrition to help children learn and grow. From neighborhoods across the United States to the streets of Shanghai and Mumbai and villages of West Africa, our goal is to nourish one million minds by 2020.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received one or more of this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.