Every bunny loves Spring time treats from Tastykake. Any of these treats would make the perfect treat for your Easter get together, school parties and Easter baskets. I developed a love for all things Tastykake when I tried the Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes® many, many moons ago as a kid. I love seeing all the new flavors and add them to my shopping list weekly. Tastykake has a freshness and flavor that really stands out.
Click here to find a store near you today, remember these are only in stores for a limited time so get to hopping! Click here for some great recipes using these treats too.
- Lemon Kandy Kakes are a springtime twist on a Tastykake classic. These treats feature moist, white cake layered with lemon flavored filling covered in white confectionary coating.
- Peach Cobbler Mini Donuts feature a fluffy, white cake donut enveloped in a sweet, crunchy layer of peach cobbler crumble.
- Powdered Strawberry Mini Donuts feature a pink, strawberry flavored cake donut covered in sweet powdered sugar.
- Frosted Strawberry Mini Donuts include six pink, strawberry-flavored mini donuts bathed in a rich chocolate coating.
- Cherry Sweet Rolls feature a sweet roll with delicious cherry filling and topped with creamy icing.
- Coconut Hippity Hops Kandy Kakes feature a circle of fresh coconut covered in rich dark chocolate.
- Easter Snowballs are delicious creme filled chocolate cakes covered in a pink coconut marshmallow coating.
- Tasty Tweets Cupcakes are creme filled chocolate cakes topped with scrumptious icing and colorful Easter sprinkles.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received one or more of this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
**Notice any unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Wrapped Up N U is strictly prohibited.**