Chocolate Liqueur. Made with Everclear, this boozy homemade twist on Cupid’s most popular sweet is a fantastic base for many popular cocktails. (And made with love!) There are no sweeter words than chocolate. What goes better with Valentine's day than the grownup version of Chocolate Liqueur made with Everclear? It's the perfect beverage to do with cupid kisses!
* 4 cups (32 oz.) Cacao Nibs
* 1 Vanilla Bean
* 750 mL Everclear
* 3 cups Brown Sugar
* 3 cups Filtered Water
* Split vanilla bean down the center with knife.
* Combine Everclear, cacao nibs and vanilla bean in a large, sealable container.
* Let steep in a cool, dark place for 1 week.
* Fine strain the infusion through a coffee filter.
* Combine brown sugar and water on stovetop to create brown sugar simple syrup.
* Once cooled, combine simple syrup with chocolate infusion.
* Bottle and enjoy.
A disclaimer and disclosure: * We received one or more of this product in exchange for a review. We were compensated with product for our reviews, however, all our opinions are our own, based on our personal experience with the product. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.